Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Go to your happy place!

I'm in a small field in the middle of a forest. I'm lying on a blanket. There is grass and little flowers all around me. The sun is shining, it's really warm but not too hot. There is a light breeze. I can hear the sound of a small waterfall in the distance. The leaves whisper as the wind blows past. I'm alone, just reading or writing or thinking. there is a small pathway at the side of the clearing, I follow it. I'm out of the forest and on a beach. It's dusk and the sky starts to turn shades of pink and orange. The sound of waves crashing on the beach is calming. It's a warm summer night, the smell of the ocean in the air. There is a tree house to my right and a hammock on my left. I lay in the hammock and drink a pina colada until I can see the stars. Then, with lazy curiosity, climb up the rope ladder to the tree house where I find a huge soft bed. My eyes are heavy as I sink into the bed and drift off into subconsciousness in pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment