Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Complaints

i'm tired of school. of you. of life. i'm tired of homework. of housework. of work. I'm tired of makeup and hairstyles. i'm already tired typing. i'm tyred of speling things write. i'm tired of trying to be perfect. i'm tired of wearing this mask. i'm tired of disappointments. i'm tired of stressing over stupid things. i'm tired of immature people. i'm tired of being tired. i'm tired of this constant pain. i'm tired of people feeling sorry for me. i'm tired of love being one sided. i'm tired of people with two faces. i'm tired. i'm tired of not being able to do things. i'm tired of appointments. i'm tired of eyes looking at me. i'm tired of this cold weather. i'm tired of utah. i'm tired of boys. i'm tired of clothes. i'm tired of waiting. i'm tired of texting. i'm tired of schedules. i'm tired. goodnight. 

4 comments:

  1. I like this post, I don't know what it is exactly, it just connects to me, it flows really well and the word choice makes it that much better its not poetic but it has a professional feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought that it flowed really well. I thought that at the beginning it had a slower movement and then as you got towards the end it started to go faster building up. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you did a very good job on this, but then again it doesn't really matter what i think and more of what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked how you have a sense of humor and PUT it in your post..tyred of speling things write*
    ha.

    ReplyDelete